Trading portal PASaT has come itself and can be interpreted as priority (PAS), Professionalism Accuracy, Service (PAS). 25 years with which experience came. Now I have desire and an opportunity to transfer and share working experience with you. Main focus is to work with team of sellers, buyer, and service companies interested in trading cereals, pulses, oilseeds, foodstuff, feedstuff, and etc. by vessels, trucks, wagons or in containers on Incoterms 2010 basis.
SPD Pashchenko is a broker and provides services for the sale / purchase of agricultural products.
The basis for the provision of services is:
1. Principal and Performer avilable (cooperation agreement signed) Information about the company (director, address, contact details for checking the reputation in the market)
2. Inquiry/ order for the performance of work is provided (purchase, sale of goods, consultations)
- Name of product
- sell / buy goods, packaging, quality
- delivery period
- target price at the destination (Incoterms 2010)
- Terms of payment (if the letter of credit needs to know the bank details in order to find out the business opportunities)
3. market conditions and mutual understanding in work: send and receive information on negotiations, agreements, conclusion, execution and further resolution of issues with the Buyer or Seller, provided by the Contractor only through the Contractor.
Trade Lots (Commodity, Quality, Prices and ect., ) subject to change without notice and valid for limited time or until stock/demand lasts or fixed by contract.
If you are willing to buy or sell goods please send inquiry based on Contact Data on the end of trade lot you are interesting in or via Registration. PASaT is storing your personal information. This information is used to comply with our services to you. We need your explicit consent to store and process this information in accordance with our Privacy Statement. You can revoke your consent at any time.
PASaT is my trade portal PAS (Professionalism Accuracy, Service) and Trade. Web-site done myself based on more them 40 years personal education and experience ( consulting, trading, brokerage, shipping, carriage). Main activity is brokerage as per GTAS (GAFTA TRADE ASSURANCE SCHEME) Brokerage. Trading portal are presented to trade commodities, help understanding traders each other, improve knowledge’s and to conclude contact as per common rules excepted worldwide.
Sections of Portal: Trade Commodities. Lots combined in Categories (Cereals, Oilseeds, Pulses and ect.); . Sub-categories exp. Cereals (Wheat, Barley, Corm and ect.); Trade lot commodity show trade details.
- Specifications. This Section is for commodities standard.
The list of products our company working with:
- Cereals – Millet (red, yellow), Sorghum (white, red), Oats, Canary Seeds, Barley, Yellow Corn, Rye, Wheat;
- Oilseeds – Sunflower (stripped, confectionery, for oil) Soybeans, , Rapeseeds, Gold and Brown Flax-oil seeds, Yellow and White and Black Mustard seeds;
- Pulses – Yellow and Green Peas, Chickpeas 6+ 8+, Vetch, Green Lentils;
- Vegoil – Refined and Crude Sunoil (in bulk, PET), Rapeoil, Soyoil;
- Foodstuff – Coriander (whole, split), Sunflower Kernels (bakery, confectionery), Walnuts (whole, kernels), Wheat flour, Rye flour, Beet Sugar;
- Feedstuff - Wheat Bran, Sunflower and Soya Meal, Sunflower and Soya Cake, Sugar Beet Pulp;
List of agro commodities is not limited by above. Trade leads given on a portal, express the position of the Principals.
PAS (Professional Accuracy Service) and Trade is Trade Portal. There is Dynamic portal at Trade section. 5 steps how to make offer/ bid.
1 Registration, confirmation (you have to confirm your registration by link in email sent to you) and login.
2 Add trade lot (after save will receive email) and approval from admin (after publish/ unpublish lot your will be notify) - temporarily Admin will add trade lots on your behalf based on your inquiry and notify you in time.
3 Your trade lots are ready for correction vCard - list (login 1st)
4 Your trade lot visible in Trade section (vCard) and Category
5 Full details of your trade lot with Contact Form available in full view.
1. Registration is allow adjust yours trade lot any time based on the market situations any time Section Principal/ My Trade. Your Trade Lots presented or corrected have to be approve by Admin.
2. Visitors and/or Principals can send feed back to the owner of the trade lot using form Contact Author located after each trade lot or Link Send Inquiry at vCard. This is feed back to Admin and to Owner of Trade Lot.
3. Commercial lots express the position of Principals. There are trade lots to be considering as inquiry and ground for future LOI/ SCO or ICPO/ FCO.
Structure of Trade Portal: Trade Lots combined in Categories (Cereals, Oilseeds, Pulses and ect.); . Sub-categories exp. Cereals (Wheat, Barley, Corm and ect.); Trade lot commodity show trade details. Main focus is to work with team of sellers, buyers and service companies interested in trading of commodities by vessels, trucks, wagons or in containers on Incoterms basis. Please do not hesitate to contact Administrator for support. If you cannot find the correct category or there is no such category, please add your commodity to any and the Administrator will correct it.
Dear Clients and Visitors,
Important to know. I created web hosting, trade portal with 1000 pages for support of your business mean I need principal and order/ inquiry in which to be mention what you expect from me. Do not waste time, send company profile and commodity details such as name, packing, quantity, quality, destination, target price and I will do my best to fulfill your inquiry. I can begin to work only after verification of your company.
Service. Questions connected with the arrangement of information and support on the web site you may ask
For service we shall try to execute any your inquiry with the maximal benefit for your business.
The Internet Commerce, International trade, Contracts, Negotiations.
The list of services for international trade.
1. Way and method of the organization of the enterprise.
2. Presence of the company on the specified region of the world.
3. Creation of a commercial site.
4. Advertising of a site (company).
5. Advertising in territory of the CIS.
6. Advertising in the international market
7. Support of business activity of the company.
8. Training of the personnel.
Marketing the international market for the specified goods
1. Requirements to quality of the goods, the international standards and regional standards.
2. Samples, catalogues, booklets.
3. The prices of the international market (EXW, FOB, CIF and reception price list).
4. Support of marketing of the international market on the goods by the month.
Negotiations with contractors (potential partners).