Documents of foreign trade. Common export documents. The following documents are commonly used in exporting, but specific requirements vary by destination and product. For assistance with country. 
Shipper's export declaration the sed is available through the government printing office and a number of other commercial outlets. It can be electronically filed using aesdirect. Dual use export controls and licenses licensing is required for dual use exports (commercial items which could have military applications), or exports to embargoed countries.
   Defense trade export controls and licenses in the case of defense export transactions (defense articles such as munitions), any person or company who intends to export such an article must first obtain approval from the u.s. Department of state directorate of defense trade controls (ddtc) prior to the export. The appropriate license form must be submitted to the ddtc for the purpose of seeking approval. In most cases, in order for a license to be considered, you first must be registered with the ddtc.
Commercial invoice a bill for the goods from the seller to the buyer. These invoices are often used by governments to determine the true value of goods when assessing customs duties. Governments that use the commercial invoice to control imports will often specify its form, content, number of copies, language to be used, and other characteristics.
Certificate of origin