Trade Agricultural Goods
Wheat Bran, Pellets, Offer, GL
Quality in accordance the following specification: Wheat Bran Pellets (in bulk - 6 usd/mt):
Moisture max 13.5%;
Wet Protein min 13.5%;
Fiber max 7.5%;
ASH max 6%.
Date of delivery corresponds to date of B/Ls.
Terms of payment negotiable depends of counter party:
- LC at sight from top 100 world rate bank (last year) aditional cost to apply;
- CAD (Cash Against Documents);
- CAFD (advance 20/ 80 original fax copy).
Exemple business CAD with 20% advance payment
- 20% advance payment within 3 banking days against presentation to buyer following documents by fax or scanned original copy by e-mail:
a) Preliminary commercial invoice;
b) signed contract;
- Balance payment within 3 banking days against presentation of original shipping documents to Buyer’s bank (CAD):
a) Commercial Invoice;
b) Full set of 3/3 original;
c) Certificate of Origin;
d) Quality and Quantity certificate;
e) Fumigation Certificate (Al. Phostoxin);
f) Phytosanitary Certificate;
g) Packing List
Quantity and quality of goods final at place of stuffing into containers as per Certificate issued by inspection company at the Seller's account.
Title of goods. Notwithstanding delivery of or the passing of risk in the goods to Buyers or any rule, regulation or provision to the contrary, title of goods shall not pass to the buyers until sellers have received payment of their invoice value in full.
All other terms, conditions and rules, not in contradiction with the above contained in support contract/ terms (GAFTA, FOSFA, Incoterms, UPC600, etc) of which the parties admit that they have knowledge and notice, apply to this transaction. The parties undertake not to reduce at execution cooperation to support business contacts and to take all necessary measures for maintenance of efficiency and development of commercial communications.
Soft offer subject to change without notice and valid for limited time or until stock/demand last and to be confirmed by firm bid with full ecxeptance otherwise lot nole void and to be negotiated on the next working day.
Your bid, demand have to content:
- Commodity, Packing, Quality
- Quantity, Period of delivery
- Target Price CFR Destination, Terms of payment
In case you are looking for different commodity, destination, packing, quality please do not hesitate to contact us.